(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Monday, July 16, 2012

The Proper Breaking In!

Quickie "reward" cap for the continued support & commentary I made for friend, fello capper & all around dirty lil' slut like me, Kyra. ;9

"Generic" spell themes are fun to do on occasion so I rolled with it for this cap & I do take requests sometimes as I was asked but forgot to reply in my Q & A thread by the way Anon.

Anyways, I'm gonna try & pump out a few caps within the next few days since I have stuff planned for smitty, Mistress Simone & Evie again for this batch.


3 comments:

  1. Oooh! Thank you Candy! You know just how to treat a horny little slut like me!

    Ooh yeah, that's the spot! Hmm? revenge? Yeah sure.. just fuck my slutty ass some more! It uh helps me think. Yeah. Oh, harder!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wet right now my panties are filling up with cream- great story and what a awesome twist! W/Love Eva Moore...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...