(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Blah, Blah's (Might add in an extra)

Hiya's, know its been a minute but RL can be busy like that. Hopefully everyones staying safe or doing well atm, been deciding on either tossing in the towel on capping or continuing.

On a side note, the Jeff Jeffreys Gender Bent Detective might be continuing on so if perhaps you wanna be an extra, I might include you as an alpha shemale or male so add in that if you got ideas.

Wont guarantee anything but appreciate everyones feedback. 

~ Candy

7 comments:

  1. Tough call, do I want to find that in my bed, or do I want to be her? Why not both? Twins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive been thinking about a theme like that.

      Delete
  2. Howdy Candy. I waited to post as every time I do RL takes you away. As always glad to hear from you. You always turn out to be the sexiest blonde bimbos I see and I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hi's Sean, new slutty escapades incumming and been totes doing good.

      Might have you in another cap soon, I just wonder what might ya know happen to lil ole me?

      Delete
    2. I suppose an odd app promising sexy singles shows up on Jeff's phone and he transforming into his own wet dream, including an oral fixation. Or perhaps Jeff goes out without a mask and catches something sexy?

      Or just a classic candy Threesome.

      Delete
    3. Totes, I could see lil ole me trying to DL said app & getting just that. Bimbovid virus? OMG

      Delete
    4. Also I saw a job offer for a bimbo bakery and thought that would be a place Candy frequents.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...