(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Monday, November 20, 2017

PC 'Slut' Screensaved (Blah's)

"Oh why hello there, are you looking for Candy? 

Well that gender bent human male has been nothing more then a slutty 2 dimensional airhead hentai screen saver that Ive sent to everyone to add to your/there PC Screens, so please mock & tell the new blonde bimbo in the comments what a ditzy dumb slutty airhead poptart she is & perhaps we'll make her into a hentai video next? Leave suggestions as well...."

Candy:

"Please like dont mock or like humiliate me, totes!"


7 comments:

  1. Candy-chan you look so delicious! How humiliating to be stuck as such pervy eye-candy, you're making my mouth water. How do I click your clothes off and rotate you? I wanna taste every inch of your sweetness. Master says I would have to do it all in one lick but I'm really good at circles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All cute and girlyfied so sweet showing of your deep cleavage just eye candy staring helpless from the screen. Are you getting all frustrated in those panties?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How utterly pathetic you are, Candy. Always getting trapped in such situations. Somebody might think you actively sought them out. And to have been in this state for so long. Tell me Candy, do you wish that lolipop was something else? Perhaps something a bit... creamier~?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm, I know I would.

      Sorry, Candy-chan! Anonymous reminded of something I forgot to tell you before...

      I want that lollipop to blast sticky stuff all over your blushing face and gaping mouth, so that everyone can laugh at you while they shoot thick creamy loads onto glossy printed pics of your image!

      Then everyone can share your scanned splooge shots on www.creamedcandypics.net!!

      Delete
    2. "Oh god, like not totes true! Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngs, creamier?" <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...