(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Monday, July 10, 2017

The Hentai-ed & Bimbofied Mistress 2

Sometimes even strong dickgirl DOMS find themselves on the receiving end of humiliating magical backlashes with me, in this case it was Natalie again.

I really gotta wonder if the so called Djinn speaking plus that did this was really Sean (SaucySean), it honestly wouldnt surprise if he was behind me & Natalies humiliatingly loopy flattening & inanimate slutty ahegao themed dickgirl hentai-ing since I know how much he enjoys it!

Hmmmmmm, I gotta wonder?


8 comments:

  1. OMG, where can I get a copy of that book! That sounds mind-blowing (among other things). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Craps! Somebody musta made a better deal with the Djinn! This is not sposed ta happen! ;p <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Hey like well ya might as well like make the bestest of it ya know, Nats!" the flattened slutty futa hentai blonde mentally giggles to Natalie from inside the filthy hentai futanari ahegao manga as a page is turned by an unknown reader.

      Delete
    2. "OMG! Sweets! I heard you like in my head!" Nat mentally exclaimed to Candy. ;p <3

      Delete
    3. As the page was flipped, it showed Candy & Natalie groping each others big milk tits while kissing each other as there stiffening cocks rubbed against each other.

      "Well, you are flattened in this comic & like a hentai slut like me! Candy mentally giggled back, continuing to grope at Natalies tits while kissing her & moaning into her mouth as her own flattened hentai herm body was lewdly groped back before another page was flipped.

      Delete
  3. Have you ever thought of doing a caption that involves cum inflation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Havent done too many but got a few images I may cap involving cumflation, perhaps with me first getting stuck in the hentai verse before inflated spherically up into a cum balloon. The cum would actually cause slutification, the more it goes in.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...