(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Collecting the Digital Debt

"Oh my gawd like I cant believes I already got in troubles this year, oh wellzies I guess theres some vids for you guys & dickgirlzies to watch with me" 

*Giggles*



"Watch Candy in her first vid on our site, this sluts a natural!"

Djinn XXX






5 comments:

  1. "Wha........like wait!" I squeal out before with a sloppy wet 'Ulp' that big hentai girlcock slips past my parted plump cum dripping lips, going deeper in & out of my throat.

    Soon the title "Blonde hentai girlcock lovers" scrolls over the screen as lewd sloppy slurps continue, my eyes going slightly crossed as I feel plus watch the huge girlcock slipping in & out of my slutty mouth.

    http://www.2.bp.blogspot.com/-DmG0WZjXyZw/VAturt0e2CI/AAAAAAAACE4/DoBRtPyzWdQ/s1600/tumblr_mw32i4w4vH1t0f6pjo3_500.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Correct image link)

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DmG0WZjXyZw/VAturt0e2CI/AAAAAAAACE4/DoBRtPyzWdQ/s1600/tumblr_mw32i4w4vH1t0f6pjo3_500.gif

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you pull me into to the henti verse

    ReplyDelete
  4. GeezLouise...
    This world and our finite lifetimes
    are over in a snap...
    and I personally dont wanna see
    you going to Hell.

    trustNjesus, dear.
    Break-away.
    Wiseabove.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delightful I'll have to check back later on. thank-You

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...