(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Monday, May 9, 2016

Someone's A-DICK-ted, Isnt She?

I cant DENY how I turn to mush around 'GIRLCOCK', especially after I've been transformed & feminized by the dickgirl thats swinging it! 

Natalie seems to have this affect, this time she seems to be a bit more playfully seductive or maybe she just needs to take a 'Load' off or three after my cock was takin' away?

I dont write seduction caps that often so when I seen these images, it just fit. This is more of a quick to the point cap with more visual appeal to go along with Natalies seductive narratives. >;3

Got more stuff to CUM, something involving Sean as well as some catch up caps involving my misadventures as the gender bent detective. Next one in that series will involve a request that was mentioned in a comment of the first set. ^^

~ Candy




5 comments:

  1. Ooooo, very nice cap, very hot, can't wait for the continuation of the detective one hun, or really anything ya do Nat's lil toy~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite good at making things disappear into that tantalizing little bimbo mouth of yours!

    I loved it sweetness! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well seems you should know in more ways then one & thank ya, t'was a fun yet sexy one to conjure up. <3

      Delete
  3. Who is that woman in black dress

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...