(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Saturday, December 20, 2014

5 Million Views

Thanks to everyone, always appreciate the comments & feedback!

After years of writing, making caps & trying to keep this place going with updates plus new content I will say I plan on continuing with more frequent updates after the 1st of the new year (2015).

Sadly I did notice a couple more TG/TF blogs have been 'hacked' into since my caps & posts are somehow being transfered to 'Realfields' blog which is sad. I know this has been a problem for years but this is even a first for me, because my full posts plus uploads are appearing over there.

Anyways, suggestions are welcomed as well as requests so feel free to post them here in the thread with names plus info on the cap you want. Cant guarantee anything but will try to get around to them or incorporate the idea into a future story/cap.

Happy holidays, I think I may find a bimbo flattener under the tree with a few that will put it to good use on me eventually after a few zaps from the Djinn Inc bimbo & hentai rayguns.

~ Candy


7 comments:

  1. Congrats Candy! 5 Million views is a pretty amazing accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the milestone, Candy! 5 million pageviews is quite an amazing accomplishment. Keep up the wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Here's to the next 5 million!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superior work deserves a wide audience. Kudos on your impressive numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Here's to 5 million more! (Awesome cap/comic, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...