(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Monday, June 9, 2014

Daily Affirmations #13

Words to live by or not? :3 ~

I can ONLY imagine the amount of slutty Candy hentai doujins, DVD's, Manga's, sextoys & posters etc etc that are floating around after all those accidental plus forced trips I've took to the hentai verse before becoming a bimbo. 

More updates soon enough, working on another 'devious roomie' cap as well as a cap with me being forcefully sent to the 'tooniverse' as Cartoon Candy as requested which will include lots of cartoony transformations like flattenings & moldings. 

Feedback always appreciated!

~ Candy


7 comments:

  1. YummmY I I made a killing selling Candy Dvd's Pillow Covers and Posters at wall scrolls at my stall at the Convention. Thanks for being the best Roomie ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Gulps in*

      Mmmmhhmmm, I lost track on how many times you used the bimbtronic, magical remote & Bimbo flattener on me after being knocked loopily flat & fucked stupid so many times! ;9

      I'm sure you kept a few extra's of me for your personal collection.

      Delete
    2. Of Course! I love my one of a kind limited edition prints of you Candy. Now lets get back to work.

      **Zap and snap**

      Delete
    3. *Is zapped & completely bimbofied*

      "Like oh my gawd, whats that bimbo flattener for again & junk?"

      Delete
  2. "Its its for you, silly girl. Remember it has cocks and junk all for you. You just get inside like that. Yes good girl just like that. Now let me push this button and......" **pushed the ON button"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Ok, like sounds yummers & stuff!"

      Quickly a loud girlish yipe echo's from the machine as it jumps, hums & vibrates to life as a multitude of tightly clamped roller wheels begin to spin in unison.

      Almost instantly, a rubbery *SQUISH* is heard from within the machine as I'm flattened stupid from within the device. Soon, a red light pops on as a loud *DING* sounds before a much flatter, poster shaped Candy bimbo poster is squeezed out & onto a table.

      A look of complete surprise, yet frozen in a teasing expression can be seen across my much more paper thin flattened form.

      Delete
  3. "Ah Magnifique, Jeff you always make the best bimbos. Now lets send you to the copier before I revert you back to normal and begin making your more risque photo sets." ** Turns off all the bimbosoft products and walks away laughing to make copies** Tune in next week to find out more of Candy's fate in Candy's Slutty Adventure

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...