(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Tales Of The Transgendering Wizard 2

I do have some reg non animated caps coming up as well, just been having lots of fun with these lately. ^^

Heres another with a guest appearance from Sean the Djinn in a cap involving me, plus what happens after my gambling debt gets too high & payments due. :3


2 comments:

  1. First of all THANK YOU! its very sweet that you mentioned me. Secondly as a Djinn I promise to make you my slutty little toy any time I want to.

    Though the gif is so fantastic. I can't stop staring. I love the way she is sucking. Wonderful as always and a fantastic surprise to wake up to on monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No probs, I know you mentioned being included in caps which makes it fun for me & I may just keep you as a Djinn for a bit to throw into other Candy caps perhaps as a short were roomates based series of animated quickies.

      I fantasize everytime I look at the image, that I am her & always good to hear! ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...