(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Break Time! (Blah, Blah)

Because of a few things I wont get into, I'll be taking a couple weeks off of cappin' but will still be around so no new updates for about 2 weeks at the very most.

See everyone when I get back. ;9 ~

ttyl ~ Candy


4 comments:

  1. Have a nice break, Candy! I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'awww, thanks sweetness...

      I'll actually be back much quicker then expected. :3

      Delete
  2. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...