(This is a 'Transformation' based blog for the posting of my personal works "XXX fictional caps" & my fantasies involving Gender Bending, M2F & Female to Futa/Dickgirl, Bimbo/Slut, Cartoonification/Flattening themes, Inanimate & Hentai TF's, that are usually forced/revenge themed.)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Seductions of Chloe

No I'm not dead, just busy so I havent had any time to make new stuff or even post this last week.

Anyways, enough with the blah blah's. Heres a lil' something I made for Mistress Simone that was fun to make since I used Chloe for this story, which I rarely do.

Enjoy ~


2 comments:

  1. lol its ok hun, real life can be a bitch, lol, we are not going anywhere, so take your time. hugs, Sedra. oh p.s. loved the cap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely bit of seduction! I hope rl clears up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...